learning and teaching (13) Lamma Island shipbwreck
.
.
Me: Ok.
John: Today, I show you guys an example of profit making.
Me: Go ahead.
.
While (telecom is running)
{
If (dial = John)
{
.
Bind (physical address, person being called);
.
Bind (physical address, Mr. Gao) <---- Kelvin hack the telecom and then add a supplementary code here.
}
else
{
Bind (physical address, person being called);
}
}
_____
.
John: Victor is the person in this link . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Li_Tzar-kuoi.
Me: Ok.
____
.
John: One day of 2011, I talk to my friends on the phone. I said to him, " Simbotics is good ". <--- Note: Simbotics is a brand-name of a drug in Switzerland.
.
_____________
.
Kelvin: All the John's phone-call is surveillanced by me. John said to his friend on phone, "Simbotics is good". You repeat my words.
.
Victor (a student) : How do I repeat your words?
.
Kelvin : Tomorrow , You show up in the media. You say, " Simbotics is shits " .
.
_______________
.
John: Victor didn't genuinely report the news. Victor only repeat Kelvin's words.
.
Me: A genuine news report should be, "Me (Victor) is a student. I learn how to hack the telecom. ".
Me: Ok.
.
__
.
John: Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/10/blog-post_11.html?m=1 . In the case of Hk Electric Company, Miuson really "on behalf of" Victor, kill 40 staff of HK Electric Company.
.
Me: Ok.
.
John: Yet, in my case, Miuson didn't on behalf of Victor, kill people.
.
Me: Why?
.
John: You go to ask Miuson.
.
____
.
Me: I don't encourage anyone to kill people. Yet, in John's case, you didn't on behalf of your students kill people.
.
Miuson: The case of HK Electric company is profit making. It's serious. I gotta on behalf of my students kill people. Yet, the case of John isn't profit making. It's not serious. Why should I kill people on behalf of my students ?
.
Me: Yet, in term of technology's level, hacking the telecom is same as hacking the bourse.
.
Miuson : Technology's level isn't a factor of consideration during a massacre.
.
_____
.
John: In my case, if Miuson didn't on behalf of his students, e.g., Kelvin and Victor kill people, if technology's level isn't a factor of massacre, in the long run, it's disastrous.
Me: Why?
John: Kelvin would think wisely , "Oh! After I hack the telecom and eavesdrop on John , so long as it's not profit making, eventually, nobody would die. Terrific. "
Me: Terrific ?
John: Yes, and then, Kelvin keep eavesdrop on me . Non stop.
Me (stunned): Non stop?
John: Yes, and then, Kelvin keep saying to his students surrounding, "Hey. Guys. John is an example. He's eavesdroped on by me. It's so educational. You guys come close and observe John Closely. You guys soliloquize, 'A terrific example. Thanks. Professor. ' .".
Me: Thanks. Professor ?
John: Yes, .
Comments
Post a Comment