learning and teaching (12) SARS

.
.
John:  It happen in the year of 2004.
__
.
Kelvin : John is an example. His house is surveillanced by the satellite.  It's educational.
Miss Shang  (a spy of Hong Kong ) : Ok.
Kelvin: Look at this camera. It hack the satellite of America. Don't you see a dog wandering outside the house of John?
Miss Shang: Yes,.
Kelvin : This naughty dog belong to John. You repeat my words. 
.
Miss Shang: How do I repeat your words ?
.
Kelvin: You bring the dog's food with poison and go there and feed it.
.
Miss Shang : I've got it
.
_________
.
Bradley : Kill the students,  e.g.  Miss Shang. 
Kelvin : She only repeat my words. 
.
Bradley : Kill her. Can't you hear me ?
Kelvin : Please. 
__
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that you only teach Miss Shang how to use the poison.  You didn't teach her how to hack the satellite. 
Kelvin : That's the only way I save her.
Miuson look at the sky and say, 
.
Miuson : Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/blog-post_14.html?m=1 .You mother fucker.  I use the poison (SARS) to kill 800 civilians.  Why , I warned Bradley, "Don't try to touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Miss Shang. They are under my shelter".

Comments