learning and teaching (11) Philippines kid killing

https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/httpswodewangzhishime_89.html?m=1
.
Ref:  https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/httpswodewangzhishime_12.html

.

John: Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/student-senegal-ship-wreck.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet.  My elder brother gave a phone-call to the police station to report the case. Mr. Yeung is the police who answer the phone call of my elder brother of this police station. 

__

Kelvin: Yesterday,  John's elder brother gave you a phone-call. 

Mr. Yeung (the police): How do you know that Yesterday John's elder brother gave me a phone-call?

Kelvin: All his phone-call is monitored by me. Of course,  I know that.  Do You wanna learn how to hack the telecom ?

Mr. Yeung: Yes,

Kelvin: You gotta repeat my words first.  

Mr. Yeung : How do I repeat your words ?

Kelvin: Next week,  you say to John's elder brother,  "Your case is too trivial.  We're not interested in handling it.".

____________

.

John: Mr. Yeung only repeat Kelvin's words.  He didn't genuinely report the news. 
Me: A genuine news report should be, "Me (Mr. Yeung) is Kelvin's students.  I learn how to hack the telecom. ".

John: Precisely. 

___

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Yeung. 

Kelvin : Please.  He's a naive student. 

Bradley : Kill him.  Can't you hear what I say ?

___

Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Yeung is a naive student. 

Kelvin : Yes, that's the way I save him. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/10/httpsjohnkamchihau_01779747283.html?m=1 .I killed 180 kids in the Philippines.  Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Mr. Yeung.  They are under my shelter. ".


Comments