learning and teaching (10) COVID

.
.
Ref:  https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/09/httpswodewangzhishime_20.html
.
John: Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/07/httpswodewangzhishime_18.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet.  Mr. Chen is the boss of Mr. Chan. 
Me: Ok.
John: Mr. Chen is the staff of the cultural and leisure department of Hong Kong. So, I gave a phone call to Mr. Chen. I said, " I am coming to your office. ". Guess what happen ?
.
___
.
Kelvin (???):  look at this camera.  It hack the satellite of America. Through it, you see that John is walking to your office. 
Mr. Chan: Yes, 
.
Kelvin (???) let the distance between the  camera and John be shorter.  
.
Kelvin (???) :  Now, the distance is shorter. You can see the face of John. John look so angry.  2 minute later, John will arrive at your office. You repeat my words.
.
Mr. Chen: How do I repeat your words?
.
Kelvin (???): When John arrive, You say to John,  "Don't  be angry. ".
_________________________
.
John: Mr. Chen didn't genuinely report the news. He only repeat Kelvin's words. 
Me: A genuine news report should be,  "me (Mr. Chen) is Kelvin's student.  I learn how to hack the satellite. ".
.
__
Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin (???) and Mr. Chen .
Miuson : I used the poison (COVID ) to kill 7 millions people.  Why? I warned you, "Don't touch my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr.  Chen. They are under my shelter. ".

Comments