learning and teaching (10) COVID

.
.
Ref:  https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/09/httpswodewangzhishime_20.html
.
Kelvin: John is an example.  He's surveillanced by satellite.  It's very educational. 
.
Mr. Chan (the staff of the cultural and leisure department of Hong Kong): You mean,  you hack him and educate me ?
.
Kelvin:  Yes, look at this camera.  It hack the satellite of America. Through it, you see that John is standing in the park.
Mr. Chan: I see that, but, so what ?
Kelvin is so angry cause Mr. Chan give no feedback. 
Kelvin : As a student, you should give me feedback. 
Mr. Chan: What feedback ?
John: Now, You go to the spot and gloat over "You're monitored by the America's satellite . Don't get angry.".  And then,  You observe how a person being surveillanced react. 
_________________________
.
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Chan. 
Kelvin : I just ask him to observe how John react while John is being surveillanced. I didn't teach him how to hack the satellite. 
Bradley : I don't care.  Kill him still. 
Kelvin : Please. 
__
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that You only ask Mr. Chan to observe how John react while John is surveillanced. You didn't teach him how to hack the satellite. 
Kelvin : That's the way I save him. 
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
Miuson : You son of the bitch.  I let 7 millions people die from COVID.  Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Mr. Ho.  They are under my shelter. ".

Comments