learning and teaching (9) Qahtaniyah bombings

.
.
.
John: Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_0292332096.html?m=1 . In fact, Mehdi isn't the boss of this spy's company.  In fact, Mr. Lo is the boss of this spy's company.  Early before Mehdi arrive at this spy's company,  Mr. Lo already approved of Mehdi staying in this spy's company for couple weeks and then pretending to be the boss of this spy's company. 
Me: Ok.
.
____
.
Kelvin : Over the past 1 month of studying, I guess, you guys already mastered how to hack the server of Hotmail. John is no longer useful to you guys.   This spy's company must be closed. 
.
Mr. Lo: Ok.
.
Kelvin: Tomorrow,  you repeat my words. 
.
Mr. Lo: How do I repeat your words ?
.
Kelvin: You put a notice on the door of the office saying,  "The company is closed. No more useful. ".
.
Mr. Lo:  OK. I will do it.
___
.
John: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal.  Mr. Lo should genuinely report the news. 
Me: A genuine news report should be,  "me (Mr. Lo) already known how to hack the server of Hotmail. ".
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Lo.
.
Kelvin : Why ?
.
Bradley : You say to him, "You've mastered how to hack the server of Hotmail. ".
.
Kelvin :  Mr. Lo is an idiot.
.
Bradley : I don't care. Kill him still. 
.
Kelvin : Please. 
___
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Lo is an idiot. 
.
Kelvin : It's the only way I save him. 
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
.
Miuson : Take a look.https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/10/i-remember-theres-prosecutor-in-new.html?m=1  .I kill 650 people in Qahtaniyah.  Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Lo and Mehdi.  They are under my shelter. ".

Comments