learning and teaching (3) Nigeria aircrash

.
.
John: Repeating Kelvin's words is extremely illegal.  You gotta genuinely report the news.
Me: Ok.
John: Miuson is the person in this link. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/john-take-look_15.html?m=1 . And, Mr. Lam is the person in this link.  https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/package-0101.html?m=1 . 
Me: Ok.
John: What does a media man learn from Kelvin ?
Me: They learn how to use the hacker's tools to collect the gossip news from the society. 
John: Precisely.  Mr. Siu is a media man of Hong Kong.  He's Kelvin's students. 
____________
.
Mr. Siu (a media man of Hong Kong): Mr. Lam disobey the rules of Classroom. 
.
Kelvin : Why do you complain to me. 
.
Mr. Siu: You are the classroom teacher.  You host the justice. 
.
In fact,  Kelvin dislike the non-unitedness of classroom. 
.
Kelvin : Ok. You repeat my words.
.
Mr. Siu: How do I repeat your words ?
.
Kelvin: You say in the media, "Mr. Lam is a naive person. ".
___________
.
Note: Both Mr. Lam and Mr. Siu didn't genuinely report the news of that they (Mr. Lam and Mr. Siu) are Kelvin's students.  
.
John: They only repeat Kelvin's words. 
.
Me: The society of Hong Kong is the 3rd party.  They aren't Kelvin's students. The society of Hong Kong is perplexed. 
.
__
.
Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Lam and Mr. Siu. 
Kelvin : Hey ! Man. They are childish. 
Bradley : I don't care.  Kill him still. 
__
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that they are childish. 
Kelvin : Yes,. That's the only way I save him. 
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
Miuson : I killed 1,200 people in Nigeria.  Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Mr. Lam and Mr. Siu. They are under my shelter. ".

Comments