Learning and teaching (60) Iran aircrash and explosion
https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2022/01/httpswodewangzhishime_20.html
.
.
John : Have a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_0120447775.html?m=1. // . Actually, at that time, Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) not only taught Miss Lam and Miss Lau how to hack the satellite, but also, Mr. Gao taught Mr. Wong how to hack the satellite too.
Me: Ok.
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China): You and Miss Lam are my students. You guys are united. So, you repeat my words.
Mr. Wong: How do I repeat your words?
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : Tomorrow, at 3:pm, Mr. Luan will take the oral confession of John in room 333 of the police station. You approach John and soliloquize," Me and Miss Lam are united.".
___
.
Me: Mr. Wong didn't genuinely report a news. He only repeat the words of Kelvin. He's illegal.
John: A genuine news should be, "Me and Miss Lam are student learning how to hack the satellite. ".
__
.
Bradley : Kill those deputy and students, e.g., Mr. Gao and Mr. Wong.
.
Kelvin : They are naive students.
.
Bradley : Kill them. Can't you hear what I say?
.
__
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Gao and Mr. Wong are naive students.
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save them.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson : I killed 200 people in Iran. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Gao and Mr. Wong. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment