Learning and teaching (60) Iran aircrash and explosion
https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2022/01/httpswodewangzhishime_20.html
.
.
John : Have a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_0120447775.html?m=1. // . Actually, at that time, Kelvin not only taught Miss Lam and Miss Lau how to hack the satellite, but also, Kelvin taught Mr. Wong how to hack the satellite.
Me: Ok.
John: Mr. Wong is a spy from Hong Kong too. Mr. Luan is the police in this link. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_78.html?m=1
____
.
Kelvin: You and Miss Lam are my students. You guys are united. So, you repeat my words.
Mr. Wong: How do I repeat your words?
Kelvin : Tomorrow, at 3:pm, Mr. Luan will take the oral confession of John in room 333 of the police station. You approach John and soliloquize," Me and Miss Lam are united.".
___
.
Me: Mr. Wong didn't genuinely report a news. He only repeat the words of Kelvin. He's illegal.
John: A genuine news should be, "Me and Miss Lam are Kelvin's student learning how to hack the satellite. ".
__
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Wong.
Kelvin : Please. He only repeat my words. He learn nothing from me.
Bradley : Kill him. Can't you hear what I say?
.
__
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Wong only repeat your words. He learn nothing from you.
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson : I killed 200 people in Iran. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Luan. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment