learning and teaching (16) Brazil aircrash
.
.
.
.
John : Miuson is the person in this link. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-2005.html?m=1.
Me: Ok.
______
.
John: Take a look. "https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_97.html?m=1". The matter isn't over yet. In fact, Mr. Ho isn't the boss of this company.
Me: So, what's going on?
John: In fact, Mr. Yip is the boss of this company. Mr. Yip lent his venue to Kelvin for couple weeks. And, during this couple weeks, Mr. Ho stayed in this company and pretend to be the boss.
__
.
Kelvin: You let Mr. Ho pretend to be the boss. Thanks. Yet, Mr. Ho doesn't have the check-book of this company.
.
Mr. Yip: What do you want ?
.
Kelvin: So, You should generously let Mr. Ho use the check-book of this company.
.
______
.
Mr. Yip : I let Mr. Ho use my check-book. It's Ok. However, Mr. Ho should have done something on behalf of Miuson.
.
Kelvin : Like what ?
.
Mr. Yip: For example, killing people on behalf of Miuson. He killed nobody on behalf of Miuson.
.
Kelvin : Mr. Ho come here to learn how to hack the server of Hotmail.
.
Mr. Yip: His motive isn't good.
.
Kelvin: I teach Mr. Ho how to hack the server of Hotmail. Of course, I will also teach you how to hack the server of Hotmail. You're a student too.
.
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Yip. He's learning how to hack the hotmail server.
.
Kelvin : I ask him to lend the check-book to Mr. Ho. I didn't teach him how to hack the server of Hotmail.
.
Bradley : Bullshits. Kill him.
.
___
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that You only ask Mr. Yip to lend the check-book to Mr. Ho. You didn't teach Mr. Yip how to hack the server of Hotmail.
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him.
.
Miuson look at the sky and say,
.
Miuson : I killed 190 in Brazil. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Yip. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment