learning and teaching (16) Brazil aircrash

.
.
.
John: Take a look.  "https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_97.html?m=1". In fact, Mr. Ho isn't the boss of this spy's company.  In fact, Mr. Yip is the boss of this spy's company. 
__
.
Mr. Yip: We need to pay the money back to John. 
Kelvin: You let Mr. Ho use the check-book of yours.
Mr. Yip: You must promise to me that you gonna teach me how to hack the Server of Hotmail. 
Kelvin : I promise. 
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Yip.
.
Kelvin : I ask him to lend the check-book to Mr. Ho.
.
Bradley : I don't care.  Kill him.
.
___
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that You only ask Mr. Yip to lend the check-book to Mr. Ho. 
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him. 
.
Miuson look at the sky and say, 
.
Miuson : Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau.html?m=1  .I killed 190 in Brazil. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Mr. Yip. They are under my shelter. ".

Comments