learning and teaching (15) Aden Gulf disaster

.
.
John : Miuson is the person in this link. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/10/john-take-look.html?m=1.
Me: Ok.
____________
.
Kelvin : See.  I click a button.  I can access the database of the hospital.  No record of my accessing the database is left. Nobody can trace me. Isn't it high tech ? You repeat my words. 
.
Mary (staff of the hospital): How do I repeat your words ?
.
Kelvin : You give a phone-call to John.  You ask John, "You provide evidence. ".
.
____
.
Note : She didn't genuinely report the news of that me (Mary) is Kelvin's students.  She only repeat the words of Kelvin. 
.
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Mary.
Kelvin : She only repeat my words.
Bradley : I don't care. Kill her.
Kelvin : Please.
Bradley : Can't you hear me ? Kill her.
___
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mary only repeat your words. 
Kelvin : Yes,. That's the way I save her.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : I killed 200 civilians during the disaster of Aden Gulf. Why? I warned Bradley, " Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mary. They are under my shelter. ".
Kelvin : What do you mean ?
Miuson : You don't need to beg him.

Comments