learning and teaching (32) Tanzania ship wreck

.
.
John : Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/09/httpswodewangzhishime_87.html?m=1 . It explains the environment of massacre. 
.
Me: Ok.
.
John: Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/during-years-of-1996.html?m=1 . Juma got suspected of military intention and mass surveillance. Therefore,  Miuson on behalf of him killed 900 people in Tanzania. Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/student-senegal-ship-wreck.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet. 
.
___
.
Kelvin: See. I click a button. The Camera of the America's satellite detect that the 2 illegal buildings of John's neighbour is 200 square meters .
.
Mr. Leung (an officer of the land department of Hong Kong): It's amazing. However,  why do you only infringe the privacy of John and John's neighbour ? Here're 6 billions people in the world. 
.
Kelvin: 900 people died in Tanzania.  Why? Because,  Juma carried out mass surveillance.  Juma has military intention. 
.
Mr. Leung: Ok.
.
Kelvin: I infringe the privacy of John and his neighbor.  I teach you guys how to hack the satellite.  You guys should thank me. You guys repeat my words.
.
Mr. Leung: How do we repeat your words ?
.
Kelvin: You guys say to John's elder brother and John's neighbour, "I dislike one guy. That guy is you. ".
.
Mr. Leung : They will notice that they got hacked by you.
.
Kelvin: Ok. We nake a change. You say, "I dislike one thing. What thing? It's none of your business. ".
.
Note: Both my elder brother and my neighbour aren't Kelvin's students.  They are 3rd parties.  When Mr. Leung said, "I dislike one thing.  Which thing? It's none of your business. ". They feel that.  Mr. Leung is crazy. A genuine news report should be, "me (Mr. Leung) is Kelvin's students.  I learn how to hack the satellite from Kelvin. ".
__
.
Me: I don't encourage anyone to kill people. Yet, in the "case" of John and John's neighbour, you didn't on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Leung to kill the people of Hong Kong. Why?
.
Miuson : Haven't you heard Mr. Leung saying, "I hate one guy. That guy is you. "?  If it's one guy, it's not a mass surveillance. If it's not a mass surveillance,  it has no military intention.  So, Why should I kill 900 people of Hong Kong ?
Me: Then, why did you kill 900 people in Tanzania ?
Miuson : Because,  Juma has military intention and It's a mass surveillance. 
.
__
.
John: I don't encourage anyone to kill people. Yet, in the "cases" of me, Miuson didn't on behalf of "any learner" kill people in Hong Kong.
Me: So?
John: So, it's disastrous in the long run. Kelvin would think wisely , "Oh! After I hack John, nobody die. Terrific. "..
Me: Terrific ?
John: Yes, and then, Kelvin keep using the satellite to infringe me. Non stop.
Me (stunned): Non stop?
John: Yes, and then, Kelvin keep saying to his students surrounding, "Hey. Guys. John is an example. He's surveillanced by satellite. It's educational. You guys come close and observe John Closely. You guys soliloquize, 'A terrific example. Thanks. Professor. ' .".
Me: Thanks. Professor ?
John: Yes, .


Comments