learning and teaching (31) Russia satellite

https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_30.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/07/httpswodewangzhishime_65.html

.

if (dial = John)

{

Bind (physical address, the person being called)

Bind (physical address,  Kelvin) <-- Kelvin hack the telecom and add a extra code here. 

}

else

{

Bind (physical address, the person being called);

}

____

.

John: It happen in the year of 2008. I gave a phone call to a legal consultant called Mr. Chong. Guess what happen.

___

Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China): Yesterday, a person called John gave you a phone call. He book a meeting with you.

Mr. Chong: How do you know that yesterday a person called John gave me a phone-call?

Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China):  All his phone-call is surveillanced by me. Yet, John doesn't know that. You repeat my words.

Mr. Chong: How do I repeat your words ?

Kelvin: You say to John, "Your case is trivial.  I'm not interested in handling it. ".  

.

__

John: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal.  Mr. Chong should genuinely report the news. 

Me: A genuine news report should be,  " Me (Mr. Chong) is Kelvin's students.  I learn how to hack the telecom. ".

__

.

Bradley : Kill those students,e.g., Mr. Chong. 

Kelvin : He is a naive student.  I naive students learn nothing from me. 

Bradley : Kill him still.  Can't you hear me ?

__

Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Chong is a naive student. 

Kelvin : I hope it's the way I save him. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : Taje a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_2.html?m=1 .I killed 150 people in Russia.  Why ? I warned Bradley, " Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Mr. Chong.  They are under my shelter. ".


Comments