learning and teaching (17) Myojo_56_building_fire

.
.
.
While (hotmail server is running)
{
If (John send)
{
to receiver ();
to Kelvin (); <--- Mr. Gao add an extra code here.
}
elae
{
to receiver();
}
}
.
John : Have a look, https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_0292332096.html?m=1 . In this spy's company, there're spies from Morocco as well as spies from Canada. Chris is a spy from Canada.
_______________
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : I click a button.  All the sent-out email of John is listed on my computer. 
.
Chris (student) : Your hacking techniques is very high.  
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China)  : You Repeat my words.
.
Chris : How do I repeat your words?
.
Kelvin: You say to John, "You don't know who the boss of hacking is.".
.
Chris: If I say so, John knows that his email account get hacked. 
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : Ok. You make a change.  You ask John, "Do you know who the boss of Canada's government is ?".
____
.
John : Chris only repeat Kelvin's words.  Chris doesn't genuinely report the news. 
Me: A genuine news report should be,  "Me (Chris) is a students.  I learn how to hack the Hotmail server.".
.
Bradley : Kill those deputy and students, e.g., Mr. Gao and Chris.
Kelvin : Chris only repeat Mr. Gao's words. 
Bradley : Kill them.
___
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Chris only repeat Mr. Gao's words. 
.
Kelvin : Yes,. That's the way I save them.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/learning-18-myojo.html?m=1 .I kill 170 people in Japan. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Gao and Chris. They're under my shelter. ".

Comments