learning and teaching (50) China ship wreck

https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_2.html

.

Ref:  https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/httpswodewangzhishime_3.html

.

John : Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_0129703758.html?m=1  . In fact,  Kelvin has close relationships with Mr. Hao.

Me: How close are they?

.

___

.

Kelvin: Listen to this audio.  I hacked the telecom.  I record the conversation between John and Mr. Wong.  Do you hear that Mr. Wong help John to buy non-tax cigarettes ?

Mr. Hao: I'm not custom officer. I'm a doctor.  I have no right to penalize them for buying non-tax cigarettes. Why do you show it to me?

Kelvin: I teach you guys how to hack the telecom.  You guys are idiot. 

.

___

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Hao.

Kelvin: He's naive students. He learn nothing from me. 

Bradley : I don't care.  Kill him. 

Kelvin: Please. 

Bradley: Kill them.  Can't you hear what I say?

.

____

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Hao is a naive student.  He learn nothing from you. 

.

Kelvin : That's the only way I save him. 

.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : Take a look.https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_0652984815.html?m=1  . I killed 450 people.  Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Mr. Hao. They are under my shelter. ".

Comments