learning and teaching (49) Fanglin Village School

https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/httpswodewangzhishime_35.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/httpswodewangzhishime_63.html  
.
John : Miuson is the person in this link. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/serial-circuit.html?m=1 .
.
Kelvin : John is an example.  He's surveillanced by the satellite.  It's educational.  This camera hack the satellite of America.  Through it, do you see that John is riding bicycles ? 
.
Mr. Cheung (a superintendent of police of Hong Kong): Yes,. But, it's nothing special.
.
Kelvin : You mother fucker.  I surveillance John for your own sake.  Dare you miss the details ?
.
Mr. Cheung: What details ?
.
Kelvin: John's bicycles doesn't have a light. Don't you notice that detailedly ? .
.
Mr. Cheung: Ok.
.
Kelvin: Tomorrow,  you repeat my words?
.
Mr. Cheung: How do I repeat your words?
.
Kelvin: Tomorrow,  you request your colleagues to debate.  The topic of the debate is, " Should bicycles have an electric light before they go out to the street ?".
.
_______________
.
John: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal.  Mr. Cheung should genuinely report the news. 
Me: His colleagues aren't Kelvin's students.  They are 3rd parties.  Therefore,  they are perplexed and controversial. 
John: A genuine news report should be, "Me (Mr. Cheung) is Kelvin's students.  I learn how to hack the satellite from Kelvin. ".
.
__
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Cheung. 
Kelvin : They're naive students. 
Bradley : I don't care.  Kill them all. 
.
___
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Cheung is a naive student. 
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him. 
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
.
Miuson : I killed 350 people in China.  Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Mr. Cheung.  They are under my shelter. ".

Comments