learning and teaching (48) Danwon high school killing
.
.
John: Take a look.https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/10/john-it-happen-in-2015.html?m=1 .Mr. Gao is the deputy of Kelvin.
Me: Ok.
John: It happen in the year of 2015. At that time, my brother was working in a security company. Guess what happen ?
_____
.
Kelvin: We make fun of the colleagues of John's brother. I click a button. An image of a Ghost will be shown in the CCTV of John's brother's office. And then, his colleagues will get panic.
Mr. Gao: CCTV ?
Kelvin : Why not ?
Mr. Gao: How do you upload a video to a CCTV ?
Kelvin: I will sho you.
____
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Gao.
Kelvin : He's my deputy.
Bradley : I don't care. Kill him.
Kelvin: Please.
Bradley: Kill him. Can't you hear what I say?
__
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Gao is your deputy.
Kelvin : That's the way I save them.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/11/me-have-look.html?m=1.I killed 250 students of Korea. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g. , Mr. Gao. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment