learning and teaching (47) COVID
https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/07/010100010101011111001000001101010000010.html?m=1
.
Kelvin : Look at this camera. It hack the satellite of America. Do you see that John is standing at the pier?
.
Mr. Chan (a security personnel of the pier): Yes,.
.
Kelvin: Next to him, there's a group of people playing poker. You repeat my words.
.
Mr. Chan: How do I repeat your words ?
.
Kelvin: You go to the spot. You look at the sky arrogantly. You say, "Somebody are doing something illegal here. ".
.
_____
.
John: Mr. Chan didn't report the news. He only repeat Kelvin's words.
Me: A genuine news report should be, "Me (Mr. Chan) is Kelvin's students. I learn how to hack the satellite. ".
______________
.
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Chan.
Kelvin : Please. He only repeat my words.
Bradley : Kill him.
Kelvin : Please.
Bradley : Can't you hear me ? Kill him.
__
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Chan only repeat your words.
Kelvin: That's the only way I save him.
.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : I use the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people. Why? I warned Bradley, " Don't mention about, don't think of, Killing Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Chan. They are under my shelter. ".
Kelvin : What do you mean ?
Miuson : You need not beg Bradley.
Comments
Post a Comment