Learning and teaching (46) Taiwan aircrash
Ref: https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/07/httpswodewangzhishime_74.html
.
John: Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_01920093938.html?m=1 . Military intention account for 60%o of the massacre.
Me: Oh. God.
John : Mr. Ng is my friend and my neighbour. We always drink beer in the park together.
Me: Ok.
John: One day, Mr. Ng was in the hospital. He was sitting at the long bench at the Guest Hall of the Hospital. Guess what happen ? Kelvin use his index finger to point to Mr. Ng. Kelvin said to Mr. Liu
.
___
.
Kelvin : The person in red jacket sitting on the long bench is called Mr. Ng. Mr. Ng is under surveillance. Mr. Ng always drink beer with John.
Mr. Liu (a medical personnels of this hospital): Are you sure?
Kelvin put his notebook on the desk top and point to the monitor.
Kelvin: Look at this video. I hack the satellite. I keep a video record. Through the video, do you see that Mr. Ng is drinking beer with a person in the park? I guess, Yes. This person is John.
Mr. Liu: Hacking the satellite ? Your hacking techniques is so high.
Kelvin: So, you repeat my words.
Mr. Liu: How do I repeat your words ?
Kelvin: You say to Mr. Ng, "You are idiot. You better be imprisoned in a mental hospital.".
Mr. Liu: I've got it.
_____________
.
John: Mr. Liu's doing is illegal. He didn't genuinely report the news. Instead, he only repeat Kelvin's words.
Me: A genuine news report should be, "Me (Mr. Liu) is Kelvin's student. I learn how to hack the satellite. ".
John: Excellent. Take a look. Mate. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2022/01/httpswodewangzhishime_72.html?m=1 .Miuson kill 520 people in Taiwan.
.
Me: God. It's a massacre.
.
John: For sure. Yet, in the case of me and my friends, surprisingly, Miuson didn't on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Liu kill people. Why?
Me: I don't know.
John: You go to ask him yourself.
__
Me: I don't encourage anyone to kill people. Yet, in the case of John and his friends, you didn't on behalf of your students kill people.
Miuson: Chen Shui bian has military intention.
Me: So what?
Miuson: Chen Shui Bian carry out mass surveillance. Yet, Kelvin and Mr. Liu only hack John and his friends. Nobody else got hacked.
Me: So what?
Miuson: So, it's not a mass surveillance. Nor did they have any military intention. Why should I kill people on behalf of them ?
Me: You can't think in this way.
___
.
John: If Miuson didn't on behalf of his students kill people due to the case of me and my good friends, in the long run, it's disastrous. .
Me: Why?
.
John: Pretty Simple. Kelvin would think wisely , "Oh! After I hack John and his friends , nobody die. Terrific. ". <-- Note: 520 people died in Taiwan.
Me: Terrific ?
John: Yes, and then, Kelvin keep hacking me and my friends . Non stop.
Me (stunned): Non stop?
John: Yes, and then, Kelvin keep saying to his students surrounding, "Hey. Guys. John is an example. He's surveillanced by me. It's educational. You guys come close and observe John Closely. You guys soliloquize, 'A terrific example. Thanks. Professor. ' .".
Me: Thanks. Professor ?
John: Yes, .
Comments
Post a Comment