learning and teaching (21) Paraguy Fire

.
.
John: Have a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/blog-post_12.html?m=1  . In August 2004, Miuson hacked the power plant of Paraguy in order to kill people. 
.
Me: Ok.
.
John: In September 2004, Miuson hack the power plant of Hong Kong in order to educate his students, e.g.,  Kelvin. 
 
Me: Oh ! Shit.
.
____
.
John: It happen in September 2004.
.
Me: You mean,  it happen 1 month after the incident of fire which claim the lives of 430 Paraguay's people. 
.
John: Exactly. 
.
___
.
Kelvin: I hack the server of Google's search.  I find that IP 133-133-133  is strange.  When he type a search-words,  he is used to putting a bracket (" ") around the search-words.  So, I trace who Ip 133-133-133 is.  I find that Ip 133-133-133 is John. 
.
Miuson pat on the shoulder of Kelvin and say,
.
Miuson : Good Students.  You've done a job. 
.
Kelvin feel dissatisfied and say, 
.
Kelvin : However, I don't feel satisfied. 
.
Miuson: Why not? 
.
Kelvin: I can only infringe John's privacy . I am unable to attack John.
.
Miuson: You belong to intelligence agency.  You don't belong to army. For sure,  you are unable to attack Ip 133-133-133. 
.
Kelvin: Can you exceptionally help me to attack John ?
.
Miuson : Are you serious ?
.
Kelvin (confirm): Yes,
.
Miuson : Ok. Tomorrow,  you come here again. I will show you how to hack the power plant of Hong Kong.  And then, I will set the electric cable nearby the house of John "on fire".
.
_______
.
Bradley: In August 2004, you hacked the power plant of Paraguy.  Why?
Miuson: I killed people. 
.
Bradley : 1 month after, you hacked the power plant of Hong Kong.  Why?
Miuson : I educate my students. 
.
Bradley : Are you insane ?
.
Miuson: Kelvin belong to intelligence agency.  He can only infringe the privacy of IP 133-133-133. He is unable to attack John. I help him to fulfill his wish of attacking John.
.
Bradley: You are not helping him to attack John.  You are teaching him how to hack the power plant of Hong Kong. 
.
Miuson : Ok. I mean to educate Kelvin.  So what?

Comments