learning and teaching (44) m Honduras prison fire
.
.
John : Have a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Honduran_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat . A coup detat of Honduras.
Me: Ok.
John: I only assume that. Sanchez is a representatives of army of Honduras. Sanchez is Kelvin's students. Kelvin is Miuson's students.
___
.
Sanchez: Haven't you said,"I'm gonna teach you guys how to hack the satellite of US." ?
Kelvin: Yes,
Sanchez: You haven't taught me yet.
.
Kelvin take a look at the sky and say,
.
Kelvin: Is hacking the satellite high-tech ?
Sanchez: Yes,
Kelvin: Miuson is the College's principal.
Sanchez: So what?
Kelvin: Before I teach you how to hack the satellite of US, you must please Miuson first.
Sanchez : How do I please Miuson?
Kelvin: You instigate the Hondurans to leave their house and protest and demonstrate outside at the avenue. And then, you scream, "A coup detat start. ". I will hack the satellite and peep at the crowd from the sky. I will direct you guys how to carry out a coup detat.
Sanchez : It's too clumsy. If you're sincere in teaching us, you teach us right now.
Kelvin: You must please our College's principal first. If you want to learn how to hack the satellite, do what I request.
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Sanchez.
Miuson : Come on. They mean to please me.
Bradley : Why did they please you?
Miuson : They hope I can let them learn how to hack the satellite.
Bradley: That's why I said, "Kill them all".
Miuson : Any Alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people. Stop hacking the satellite anymore.
____
.
John : Guess what happen ? Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comayagua_prison_fire . And, take a look. https://m.koreaherald.com/article/10360173 .
.
John: As a whole, 380 people of Honduras got killed by Miuson.
Me: Oh! God.
.
___
.
John : Why did you kill those people ?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell your students to kill people. ".
Miuson : The students mean Kelvin and Sanchez not you.
Miuson : I represent them to kill people.
John : If you represent them to kill people, you exempt them from killing people. You protect them.
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people. I protect them. So what ?
John : If you represent them to kill people, you gotta let them know.
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.
Comments
Post a Comment