learning and teaching (20) COVID

https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/httpswodewangzhishime_98.html

.

Ref: https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_99.html

.


.

John: Mr. H is my neighbour. One day, I saw him in the avenue.  I chat with him for a while. Guess what happen ?

.

Kelvin: John is an example.  He's surveillanced by the satellite.  It's educational.  This camera hack the satellite of America. Through it, do you see that a person is chatting with John at the avenue ? He is Mr. H. He is the neighbour of John. 

Superintendent Siu: How do we handle Mr. H ? 

Kelvin: We keep him under surveillance.

_______________

One day, Mr. H drive a truck.

. 

Kelvin (in Walkie-Talkie): Do you see a truck, the number of which is B143? The driver is Mr. H. He talks on his Iphone while driving. 

Mr. Mau (a traffic police of Hong Kong): Are you sure? 

Kelvin (In Walkie-Talkie): I hack the telecom. Of course,  I know it. Now, you go in front of him and stop him. You said to him, " You are talking on Iphone while driving a truck. I gonna penalize you.".

_______________

Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Siu and Mr. Mau.

Kelvin : Please.  They are naive students. 

Bradley : I don't care.  Kill them. 

__

Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Siu and Mr. Mau are naive students. 

Kelvin : Yes,. That's the way I save them. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh, 

Miuson : I used the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people.  Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch any Kelvin's students,  e.g.,  Mr. Siu and Mr. Mau. They are under my shelter. ".

Kelvin : What do you mean ?

Miuson : I mean you need not beg Bradley.  

 


Comments