learning and teaching (28) People trafficking

https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/package-0101.html?m=1

.
Ref: https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_56.html?m=1

.

John: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal.  You gotta genuinely report a news. 

Me: Ok. 

.

__

.

Kelvin : I hack the "control panel" of your modem and then Mr Hok will ask John to come to repair. John must fail in repairing it. Why? He's a stupid person.  You repeat my words. 

Miss Kwok: How do I repeat your words?

Kelvin: You scold at John loudily, "What a stupid person you are. You don't  know how to fix a modem.". 

____________

.

Note : Miss Kwok didn't genuinely report the news of that me (Miss Kwok) is Kelvin's student.  Instead,  she repeated Kelvin's words of "You are stupid.  You don't know how to repair a modem. ".

.

__

.

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Miss Kwok. 

Kelvin : Hey! She only repeat my words. 

Bradley : I don't care.  Kill her.

Kelvin : Please. 

Bradley : Kill her. Can't you hear me ?

___

.

Miuson : You explained to Bradley that Miss Kwok only repeat your words.

Kelvin : Yes,. That's the way I save her.

Miuson : You mother fucker. See . https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/05/see.html?m=1  . I killed 190 innocent civilians of Indonesia.  Why? I warned Bradley, " Don't try to touch any Kelvin's students,  e.g., Miss Kwok.  They are under my shelter. ".

Comments