learning and teaching (28) People trafficking

https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/package-0101.html?m=1

.
Ref: https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_56.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_78.html?m=1  . Actually,  Mr. Gao already notified Miss Kwok that the control panel of her modem got hacked by him.

__

Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China)  : John must fail in repairing the modem, the control panel of which been already hacked by me. 

.

Miss Kwok: So, what am I gonna do ?

.

Mr. Gao:  You repeat my words. 

Miss Kwok: How do I repeat your words ?

Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : You scold at John loudily, "What a stupid person you are. You don't  know how to fix a modem.". 

__

.

John: Miss Kwok only repeat Mr. Gao's  words.  She didn't genuinely report the news,  "me (Miss Kwok) is a students.  I learn how to hack a Modem. ".

__

.

Bradley: Kill those deputy and students,  e.g., Mr. Gao and Miss Kwok. 

Kelvin : Hey! She only repeat Mr. Gao's words. 

Bradley : I don't care.  Kill them.

___

.

Miuson : You explained to Bradley that Miss Kwok only repeat Mr. Gao's words.

Kelvin : Yes,. That's the way I save them.

Miuson : See . https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/05/see.html?m=1  . I killed 190 innocent civilians of Indonesia.  Why? I warned Bradley, " Don't try to touch any Kelvin's students,  e.g., Mr. Gao's and Miss Kwok.  They are under my shelter. ".

Comments