learning and teaching (71) China Karaoke

https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_78.html?m=1
.

Ref: https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2023/07/blog-post.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsui_Po-ko . This news isn't thorough enough.  Indeed,  at that time, Kelvin was teaching the police how to hack the satellite and the telecom. 

Me: Ok.

John: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal.  You guys gotta genuinely report the news.  Louise is the person in this link. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/07/httpskamchihau_45.html?m=1  . The matter isn't over yet. 

Me: How isn't it over yet ?

___

Louise:  You taught those police how to hack the satellite and the telecom.  Yet, I'm excluded. 

Note: In fact, Kelvin dislike the non-unitedness in the classroom. 

Kelvin: Don't be jealous.  In the same classroom, classmates should be united. 

Louise: Then, why do you teach them only?

Kelvin: They obey to me. They are my dogs.  So, you repeat my words. 

Louise: How do I repeat your words ?

Kelvin: You soliloquize in front of John, "I always walk with my dogs".

___

.

Me: What Louise did isn't to report a news genuinely.  Instead,  he's repeating Kelvin's words. It's illegal. 

John: Louise should Genuinely report a new,  "Me and those police are Kelvin's students. ".

__________

Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Louise. 

Miuson : They are naive students. 

Bradley: You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them.

Miuson: Please. 

Bradley: Kill them. 

__ 

. 

Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill you and Louise. ". 

Kelvin (nervous): Please. You gotta save us.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh, 

Miuson : I kill 170 people in China.  Why  ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Louise.  They are under my shelter. ". 

Kelvin: However,  Bradley insist, "Kill Kelvin and Louise. ".

Miuson : Peace of mind.  Bradley dare not touch you guys.


Comments