learning and teaching (69) Austria Campus killings

.
.
.
John : Have a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2023/07/blog-post.html?m=1. Miuson killed 175 kids in Austria.
Me: How old are they ?
John : Aged between 8-28.
Me: Oh! My God.
____
.
John: Take a look.https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2022/02/httpswodewangzhishime_12.html?m=1. Kelvin and Mr. Leung hack the satellite of America.
Me: It's serious.
John : True.
___
.
Bradley : It's so serious. Mr. Leung and Kelvin hack the satellite of America.
Miuson : Calm down.
Bradley : Calm down ? Kill Kelvin and Mr. Leung.
Miuson : I order you to calm down.
Bradley : I'm not your students. You have no right to order me.
.
______
.
John : Guess what happen ?
Me: What ?
John: I assume that. Mr. Gao is another official of the land department of Hong Kong.
Me: Ok.
.
___
.
Miuson : Bradley said it's so serious to hack the satellite of America.
Kelvin : Is it?
Miuson : No, it isn't.
Kelvin : If you say that it's not serious, I'm peace of mind.
Miuson : Tomorrow, together with Mr. Gao, you hack the satellite again.
Kelvin (Query): Again?
Miuson : Why not? You guys focus the camera of the satellite on the illegal buildings in the cold alley between Wing Cheung building and Wong Chuk building..
Kelvin : And then?
Miuson: And then, You tell Mr. Gao, "You announce in high profile that the department of land of Hong Kong will give a fine to the owner of that illegal buildings which is between these 2 buildings. ".
Kelvin: In high profile ? In the media?
Miuson : Why not?
.
__
.
Bradley : Are you provoking me ? I ask you to kill them. You didn't do so. In return, you encourage them to repeat it.
Miuson : Have I told you that they are kids?
Bradley : Yes,
Miuson : I killed 175 kids aged between 8-28 in Austria. Why?
Bradley : I don't know.
Miuson : I tell you , " You Bradley, piss off.".


Comments