learning and teaching (65) m Germany aircrash
.
.
John: Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-take-look_02062681438.html?m=1. It explains to you guys what a deputy is. Mr. Gao is ethnic Chinese who speaks fluent Chinese. He stay in Beijing long term. Yet, this guy holds a Green Card. You know what ? Mr. Gao holds a package. When he press a button, the power plant get hacked.
Me: God.
.
__________
.
John : The soldiers of Spain and Germany aren't the immediate Miuson's students.
Me: Aren't they ?
John: No, they aren't. I assume that. Miuson has a deputy who is called Muller. Muller is an ethnic Deutsch. He speaks fluent Deutsch. Yet, he holds a Green Card. He stay in Deutschland long term. Muller holds a hacker's package. When he press a button, the GPS get hacked immediately.
Me: Ok.
John: Muller actively teach the Deutsch soldiers, Gaetan, how to hack the GPS.
Me: Ok.
John: Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Frankfurt_Airport_shooting .
Me: Ok.
__
Bradley: Kill your deputy, e.g., Muller. Kill those students, e.g., Gaetan.
Miuson: Muller isn't my deputy.
Bradley: Then, why did he stay in Deutschland long term.
Miuson: He's a NATO's soldier stationed in Deutschland.
Bradley: Bullshits. He's not a NATO'S soldiers stationed in Deutschland. He's your deputy. You ask him to kill people. Else, I kill him.
___
.
John : Guess what happen ? Have a look. 1) January 2015. 9 people died from an aircrash in Spain. 2) March 2015. 150 people got killed in an aircrash in Germany. .
Miuson killed 170 people in Germany and Spain.
__
.
John : Why did you kill those people ?
Miuson : Bradley say, " Tell the students to kill people. ".
John: The students mean Muller not you.
Miuson : I on behalf of him kill people.
John : If you kill people on behalf of him, you exempt him from killing people. You protect him.
Miuson : Yes,. I exempt him from killing people. I protect him.
John : If you represent Muller to kill people, you gotta let him know.
Miuson : Muller is so naive that I'm not interested in letting him know.
.
Comments
Post a Comment