Learning and teaching (68) m Kentucky aircrash

.
.
John: Most of the massacre is due to military intention (60%), mass surveillance (10%) and profit making. Yet, in the case of US, the factor of military intention disappear.
.
Me: Why?
.
John: Americans won't kill the Americans due to any military intention.  It's a military principle. 
.
Me: As a result, in US, the factor of mass surveillance rise from 10% to 70%.
.
Me: Ok.
.
John : We first put a parcel to the post office. And then, the post office put this parcel to a Cargo flight. It's the process. You know what ? Improvised explosive devices is so small that it can be sent out as a parcel.
Me: As a parcel ?
John: Yes, this parcel is only 1ft × 1ft.
Me: As a 1ft×1ft parcel, it is very dangerous.
.
__
.
John: Take a look.
.
.
.
John: Those news is fabricate by the FBI. 
Me: Ok.
John: I assume that Nelson is Miuson's students. Nelson is a FBI personnels.
Me: Ok.
__
.
Nelson: After reading so such news which is fabricate by me, Ha! Ha!, the public believe ,"The threat of terrorist's attack is rising. ".
.
Miuson: You done a great job.
.
Nelson: I don't want your praise only.
.
Miuson: What do you want?
.
Nelson: Mass surveillance.
.
____
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Nelson.
.
Miuson : Come on. He's naive. 
.
Bradley: You love naive student.  It's your own business.  I'm sick.of them.
.
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
.
_____
.
John : Guess what happen ? Take a look.
.
.
.
.


John: Miuson on behalf of Nelson killed 85 people .
.
Me: God.
___
.
John : Why did you kill those people?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask the students to kill people".
John : The students mean Nelson, not you
Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people.
John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you exempt them from killing people. You protect them.
Miuson : Yes,. I exempt them from killing people. I protect them.
John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you gotta let them know
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.
.

Comments