learning and teaching (22) Aden Gulf disaster
.
.
.
While (Google server is running)
{
if (John is searching)
{
return to (John);
return to (Kelvin); . <---- Kelvin hack the server of Google search and add an extra code here.
}
else
{
return to (the users of Google search);
}
}
.
Kelvin : Don't you know that it's so high tech to hack the server of Google ?
.
Mr. Yu (a student from Hong Kong): I know that.
.
Kelvin: Good. Let me show you.
.
Kelvin click a button. The server of Google get hacked. And then, all the search words of John is listed on Kelvin's computer.
.
Kelvin: See. John is searching something about Javascript. You repeat my words.
.
Mr. Yu: How do I repeat your words ?
.
Kelvin: You ask John, "I wonder how descending order of Javascript is.".
__
.
John: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal. Mr. Yu should genuinely report the news.
Me: A genuine news report should be, " Me (Mr. Yu) is Kelvin's students. I learn how to hack the server of Google. ".
.
Bradley : Kill those police, e.g., Mr. Yu.
.
Kelvin : Please. He only repeat my words.
.
Bradley : I don't care. Kill him.
___
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Yu only repeat your words.
.
Kelvin : That's the way I save him.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh,
.
Miuson : Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/10/john-take-look.html?m=1 .I kill 200 civilians in Aden Gulf. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Yu. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment