learning and teaching (54) China pirate
.
.
John : Kate is a female student of Kelvin in this link. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_73.html?m=1 .
.
Kelvin : Look at this hacker's map. Today, John stay home. He doesn't go to this spy's company.
Kate : What is this hacker's map based on?
Kelvin: It is based on the physical address of John's SIM Card. You repeat my words.
Kate: How do I repeat your words ?
Kelvin : You send a MSN message to John. You say to John, "I find that you always stay home. You never come out.".
.
___
.
John: Kate didn't genuinely report the news. She only repeat Kelvin's words.
Me: A genuine news report should be, "Me (Kate) is Kelvin's students. I learn how to hack the telecom. ".
____
.
Bradley:Kill those learners, e.g., Kate.
Kelvin : They are naive. "They" can't learn any hacking techniques from me.
Bradley : I don't care. Kill them.
_____
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Kate is a naive student.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save her.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/john-biden-is-similar-to-xi-jinping.html?m=1 .I killed 370 people in China. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Kate. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment