learning and teaching (52) m Beslan school killing

https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/12/httpswodewangzhishime_28.html

.

Ref, https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/httpswodewangzhishime_26.html

.

John: Most of the massacre is due to military intention (60%), mass surveillance (10%) and Profit making (30%). Yet, Gotta be alert. Profit making isn't that simple. Let me show you. 

.

October 25 2003 — Arrest of Mikhail Khodorkovsky, chairman of the YUKOS,  oil company of Russia, on charges of fraud.

October 27 2003 — The bourse falls by 16.5% as the arrest of Mikhail Khodorkovsky is seen as politically motivated leading to a loss in business confidence.

.

John : The news above isn't thorough enough. The process is that Kelvin is Miuson's students and Mikhail is Kelvin's students.  Note : Mikhail is a Russian. 

.

Kelvin: I click a button. The stock-price of YUKOS oil company will rise. 

Mikhail : It's amazing. 

Kelvin: I click another button.  The stock-price of YUKOS oil company will drop.

Mikhail : Amazing. However,  can this hacker's tool manipulate the stock-price of other listed companies ?

Kelvin : Yes, 

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mikhail. 

Miuson : Come on.  They only hack the bourse.  They make money.  They have no military intention. 

Bradley : Yukos is an Oil company.  Oil has military strategic value especially during war-time. It's not that as simple as money making.  Kill them.

.

John : Guess what happen ? Take a look.  https://www.britannica.com/event/Beslan-school-attack . Miuson killed 350 kids of Beslan School aged between 12-18. 

___

.

John : Why did you kill those kids ? They're only 8-12. 

Miuson : If I don't kill the kids,  who should I kill ?

John: Kill the adults,  e.g., soldiers.

Miuson : If I kill the soldiers,  it means that oil has military strategic value and it's war-time. In my eyes, Mikhail only make profit. It has no military intention. 

John : If Mikhail only make profit and it is not serious,  you Don't need to kill anybody.

Miuson : Bradley force me to kill the people. So, I can't but kill the kids.  I killed the kids. I responded to Bradley,  "Mikhail is like a kids. It isn't serious.  It's only profit making.  It isn't a war-time. Oil has no strategic value.".

John : So, it's benevolent not Malicious. 

Miuson: Yes,

Comments