learning and teaching (55) m Taiwan aircrash

.
.
John: Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_01920093938.html?m=1 .It explains to you guys the environment of massacre. 
Me: Ok.
Me: What did he learn from Miuson?
John: Satellite. 
__
.
Mr. Chen (the president of Taiwan) : Are you sincere in teaching us how to hack the satellite ?
Miuson : Yes,.
Mr. Chen: You teach us right now. 
Miuson : Why are you so urgent ?
Mr. Chen: I need to use the satellite to monitor the military action of China's army.
Miuson: The China's army is threatless.
Mr. Chen: No, their missile point to Taiwan. 
__
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Chen Shui Bian. 
Miuson: He's a naive student. 
Bradley : You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them. 
Miuson (concess) : Ok. Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes,  you ask them to kill people. 
___
.
John: Guess what happen ? Take a look. 1)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Airlines_Flight_676 . 200 passengers got killed. 2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Airlines_Flight_006 . 100 passengers got killed. 3) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Airlines_Flight_611 220 passengers got killed.
John: Miuson killed 530 people of Taiwan.
__
.
John : Why did you kill those passengers?
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. Stop hacking the satellite. ".
.
John : The students mean  Mr. Chen, not you.
.
Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people.
.
John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you exempt them from killing people. You protect them.
.
Miuson : Yes,. I exempt them from killing people. I protect them. So what ?
.
John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you gotta let them know.
.
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.
.

Comments