learning and teaching (40) Madrid train explosion
https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/12/httpswodewangzhishime_15.html
.
.
.
John : Have a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/student-senegal-ship-wreck.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet. My elder brother gave a phone-call to a legislative councilor of Hong Kong. He is called Mr. Leung. My elder brother try to seek some advice from Mr. Leung. However, it's very disappointing.
Me: Why ?
__________________
Kelvin: Yesterday, John's elder brother gave you a phone-call. He book a meeting with you.
Mr. Leung (surprised): How do you know that John's elder brother gave me a phone-call yesterday?
Kelvin : All the phone-call of John's elder brother are surveillanced by me. Of course, I know that. Do You want to learn how to hack the telecom?
Mr. Leung: Yes,
Kelvin: You gotta repeat my words first.
Mr. Leung: How do I repeat your words?
Kelvin: Next week when John's elder brother come, you say to him, " I'm not interested in your case. It's too trivial. ".
___
.
John: Mr. Leung only repeat Kelvin's words. He didn't genuinely report the news.
Me: A genuine news report should be, "Me (Mr. Leung) is Kelvin's students. I learn how to hack the telecom. ".
John: Precisely.
___
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Leung.
Kelvin : He only repeat my words.
Bradley : Kill him. Can't you hear what I say ?
_____
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that it's only for fun.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/10/in-lesson-of-anatomy-professor-kill-one.html?m=1 . I killed 200 people in Spain. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Leung. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment