learning and teaching (20)

https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/httpswodewangzhishime_98.html

.

Ref: https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_99.html

.


.

John: GaiLao is my neighbour. He's my friend too. One day, I saw him in the avenue.  I chat with him for a while. Guess what happen ?

.

Kelvin: This camera hack the satellite of America. Through it, do you see that a person is chatting with John at the avenue ? 

Superintendent Siu: Who is this person ?

Kelvin:  He is GaiLao. He is the neighbour of John. He's John's friend as well. 

Superintendent Siu: How do we handle GaiLao ? 

Kelvin: We keep him under surveillance.

_______________

One day, at 15:00 pm, GaiLao drive a truck.

. 

Kelvin: Do you see a truck, the number of which is B143? The driver is GaiLao. That's the person under satellite surveillance. So, you repeat my words. 

Mr. Mau (A traffic police) : How do I repeat your words?

Kelvin: You go in front of him. You stop him. You say to him, " You are the person.  I see You talking on your Iphone while driving.  We give you a fine."

_____

.

John: Mr. Mau only repeat Kelvin's words.

Me:  He didn't genuinely report the news.

John: A genuine news report should be, "Me (Mr. Mau) is Kelvin's students.  I learn how to hack the satellite and the telecom. ".

Me: GaiLao is the 3rd party.  He isn't Kelvin's students.  He's Perplexed.   

John:  Yes, he wonder. My truck is so tall. A traffic police riding on a motor-bike is so low. How can a "traffic police" see that the driver in the cabinet talk on Iphone while driving a truck ? 

.

Comments