learning and teaching (18) Korea subway
.
.
John: At that time, Why did Pardo ptetended to be a Santa Claus ?.
.
Me: He wants to kill people.
.
John: If Pardo didn't pretend to be a Santa Claus, what will happen?
.
Me: He could hardly succeed in killing people.
.
John: Good. Take a look. //. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_014558135.html?m=1 . //. Kelvin ask Mr. Lau to pretend to be the boss of a tutorial's school. Mr. Yeung is a spy of Hong Kong. He's about 20 years old. Guess what happen ?
.
____
.
Kelvin: Mr. Lau pretend to be the boss of the tutorial's school.
.
Mr. Yeung: So, what am I gonna do?
.
Kelvin: Young Man. You pretend to be the staff of this tutorial's school.
.
Mr. Yeung (disgusted): I don't wanna do it.
.
Kelvin: Do it. On one hand, it's funny. One the other hand, I promise, I will teach you how to surveillance John's sent-out email.
.
___
.
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin, Mr. Lau and Mr. Yeung.
.
Miuson : They find that pretending to be a boss or a staff is funny.
.
Bradley : At that time, Pardo pretended to be a Santa Claus in order to kill people. Pardo didn't find it funny. If Mr. Lau and Mr. Yeung don't mean to kill anybody, don't pretend to be anything.
.
Miuson: Kelvin mean to teach them how to hack the server of Hotmail and then surveillance the sent-out email of John.
.
Bradley: Don't teach them any hacking techniques. Kill them.
.
Miuson: Any Alternative ?
.
Bradley: Alternative ? Yes, . Pardo kill people. Kelvin, Mr. Lau and Mr. Yeung should kill people too.
.
____
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell Kelvin, Mr. Lau and Mr. Yeung to kill people. Stop surveillancing John's email. ".
Kelvin : Hey! Guys. We are hackers. We are not killers. We don't kill people.
Miuson : Calm down.
Kelvin : If you're me, you couldn't calm down.
.
Miuson: Man. Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_0704850237.html?m=1 .I killed 390 people in Korea. Why?
Kelvin : I don't know why.
Miuson : I already represented you guys to kill people. I exempt you guys from killing people. You guys can keep on being hacker.
Kelvin : Are you sure ?
Miuson : Yes,.
Comments
Post a Comment