learning and teaching (71) China Karaoke

https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_78.html?m=1
.

Ref: https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2023/07/blog-post.html?m=1

.

John: Repeating the words of Kelvin is extremely illegal. 

Me: We gotta genuinely report the news. 

John : Excellent. Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2022/01/idlers.html?m=1 . Kelvin said to Mr. Wong, "The police of Hong Kong are his dogs. They obey me.".

Me: It's ridiculous.  It's not Kelvin who pay the salary of the police. It's the government of Hong Kong who pay the salary of the police. Those police can't be Kelvin's dogs. Those police are the dogs of the government of Hong Kong.  Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/04/kelvin-americas-hackers-you-put-poison.html?m=1 . Kelvin overstep his authority. 

Me: Ok. 

John: Louise is Kelvin's students.  Guess what happen ?

___

Louise: You can only infringe the privacy of John.  Nothing else. 

Kelvin : Who say that? I can access to those hacker's tool. Those hacker's tool can hack the power plant of Hong Kong.  In another words, I can let John's household appliances burn.

Louise: Then, your authority is very big.

Kelvin : Yes, therefore,  the police of Hong Kong are my dogs. They obey me. You repeat my words. 

.

Louise: How do I repeat your words ?

.

Kelvin: You say to John, "I always walk with my dogs".

.

___

.

Me: What Louise is doing isn't to report a news genuinely.  Instead,  he's repeating Kelvin's words.

John: He should Genuinely report a news by saying,  "Me and those police are Kelvin's students. ".

__________

Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Louise. 

Miuson : They are naive students. 

Bradley: You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them.

Miuson: Please. 

Bradley: Kill them. 

__ 

. 

Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill you and Louise. ". 

Kelvin (nervous): Please. You gotta save us.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh, 

Miuson : I kill 170 people in China.  Why  ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Louise.  They are under my shelter. ". 

Kelvin: However,  Bradley insist, "Kill Kelvin and Louise. ".

Miuson : Peace of mind.  Bradley dare not touch you guys.


Comments