Learning and teaching (70) m Austria Campus killings

.
.
John: Most of the massacre is due to military intention (60%),  mass surveillance (10%) and money making (30%).
.
Me: I know that.  Yet, hacking the system of exchange rate or bourse isn't high tech.  I feel that in term of technology's level,  it's same as hacking an email server. 
John : Hey! The death toll is so high . Why? Let me tell you guys. Wolfgang is Miuson's students.  Wolfgang is the boss of Rieger Bank AG .  Take a look. 
_____
.
October 27 1998: The private bank Rieger Bank AG files for bankruptcy with the Commercial Court with preliminary liabilities of 795 million schillings (around 50 million euros).
.
The proceedings are not concluded until 2021 and thus become not only one of the largest but also one of the longest bank failures in the country.
.
Apparently, the bank's then-owner, Wolfgang Rieger, had committed large-scale accounting fraud. 
.
____
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Wolfgang.
Miuson : Hacking the system of exchange rate or bourse isn't high tech.  It's equal to Hacking an email server.
Bradley : However, they can use the money to purchase advanced weapons and recruit military personnels. They are waging a financial war. Kill them. 
Miuson: Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
___

John : Guess what happen ? Take a look.
.
.
.
John : 173 "Kids" got killed. Aged between 8-28?
Me: Oh! God.
_____
.
John : Why did you kill those kids ? Aged between 8-28.
Miuson : If I don't kill the kids,  who should I kill ?
John : To kill the Adults, e.g., the soldiers. 
Miuson : If I killed the soldiers,  the matter is serious. Why? It has military intention. 
John: Ok.
Miuson: I killed the kids. I responded to Bradley, "Hey! Wolfgang look for fun. It isn't a financial war. The matter isn't that bad.  Calm down. ".
John: So, it's a benevolent not Malicious. 
Miuson: Yes,
.

Comments