learning and teaching (24) China South West Killing
.
.
John : Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal. You gotta genuinely report the news.
Me: Ok.
John: Miuson is the person in this link. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/john-take-look_01698742611.html?m=1. Mr. Ho is the person in this link, https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_97.html?m=1 .
Me:Ok.
John : It happen in 2008.
.
____
.
Kelvin: John is an example. He is surveillanced by me. It's educational.
Mr. Ho: Ok.
Kelvin : Look at this camera. It hack the satellite of America. Through it, don't you see that John is walking from the bus station to the park ?
Mr. Ho : Yes,
Kelvin: You repeat my words.
Mr. Ho: How do I repeat your words ?
Kelvin: You say to John in a funny manner, " From the bus station to the park, I usually walk. ".
_______________
.
Me: Mr. Ho only repeat Kelvin's words. Mr. Ho never report a news.
John: A genuine news should be, "Me (Mr. Ho) is Kelvin's students learning how to hack the satellite. ".
Me: True.
.
__
.
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Ho.
Kelvin : Please. He only repeat my words.
Bradley : I don't care. Kill him still.
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Ho only repeat your words.
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson : I killed 300 people in China. Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Ho. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment