learning and teaching (24) China South West Killing
.
.
John: Mr. Ho is the person in this link, https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_97.html?m=1 . It happen in 2008.
.
____
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : Look at this camera. It hack the satellite of America. Through it, don't you see that John is walking from the bus station to the park ?
Mr. Ho : Yes,
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : You repeat my words.
Mr. Ho: How do I repeat your words ?
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : You say to John, " From the bus station to the park, I usually walk. ".
_______________
.
Me: Mr. Ho only repeat Mr. Gao's words. Mr. Ho never report a news.
John: A genuine news should be, "Me (Mr. Ho) is a student learning how to hack the satellite. ".
Me: True.
.
__
.
Bradley: Kill those deputy and students, e.g., Mr. Gao and Mr. Ho.
Kelvin : Please. Mr. Ho only repeat Mr. Gao's words.
Bradley : I don't care. Kill them still.
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Ho only repeat Mr. Gao's words.
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save them.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson : Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/john-take-look_01698742611.html?m=1. I killed 300 people in China. Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Gao and Mr. Ho. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment