learning and teaching (36) China teacher and students

.
.
John: 2014, Kelvin use the poison to kill my father in the hospital. Guess what happen ?.
.
__
.
Kelvin : Look at this software.  After I input the information of John's father in this software, everything of John's father is under surveillance. 
.
Mary (the public relation of the hospital): This software is mighty. What do we call it ?
.
Kelvin: We call it "The Informant" . 
.
Mary: What a pity if the information of a person is input into "The informant". 
.
Kelvin: Yes, you repeat my words. 
.
Mary: How do I repeat your words ?
.
John: You give a phone-call to John. You pretend to sob and say to John, "The case of your father is a pity.".
.
____________________
.
Note: 
.
1) She didn't genuinely report the news of that "Me (Mary) is Kelvin's students. I'm learning hacking techniques from Kelvin. ".
.
2) Instead,  she repeated Kelvin's words. She said, "The case of your father is a pity.".

Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Mary.
.
Kelvin : Hey ! It's me who killed John's father not her.
.
Bradley : Then, what's her role ?
.
Kelvin : She is a student. 
.
Bradley : That's why I tell you to kill her.
___

Miuson : You told Bradley that It's you who kill John's father not Mary. 
Kelvin : If I don't say that, Bradley gonna kill her.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh,
Miuson : I killed 117 people in China. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mary. They are under my shelter. ".

Comments