learning and teaching (38) m Greece aircrash and shipwreck
.
.
During the missile crisis of Greece of 1997, the following happened.
.
1) According to data from national defense of Greece, 16 Turkish aircraft entered the Athens Flight Information Region (FIR).
.
2) These included five helicopter formations of various types, one ATR-72, one CN-235, and two UAVs. Collectively.
.
3) These aircrafts committed 11 airspace violations and 7 incursions into Greek national airspace.
.
5) All were identified and intercepted in accordance with standard operational procedures, while their movements were closely monitored by Greek forces.
.
____
.
John: I only assume . Alexander is the army officer Greece.
.
Me: Ok.
.
John: Kelvin is Miuson's students. Alexander is Kelvin's students. During the missile crisis of Greece of 1997,
__
.
Kelvin : See this hacker's package. I click a button. From today on, all the Turkish fighter crafts are detected while they trepass the air-domain of Greece.
Alexander : Those systems are advanced.
Kelvin : Of course, they hack both the radar and satellite.
Alexander : Can I use it?
Kelvin: Why not?
__
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Alexander.
Miuson : They are naive students.
Bradley :You love naive students. It's your own business. I'm sick of them.
Miuson : Please.
Bradley : Kill them. Can't you hear what I say ?
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
.
__
.
John : Guess what happen ? Take a look.
.
.
.
John : Miuson killed 200 people.
Me (stunned): 200 people?
John: Yes,
___
.
John : Why did you kill those people?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell those naive students to kill people. ".
John : Those naive students mean Kelvin and Alexander, not You.
Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people.
John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you exempt them from killing people. You protect them.
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people. I protect them.
John : Ok. If you're on behalf of them kill people, you should let them know.
Miuson : Those students are so naive that I'm not interested in notifying them.
__
.
John: Actually, Kelvin and Alexander are innocent. Why? They didn't expect that Miuson on behalf of them kill people.
Me: True.
Comments
Post a Comment