learning and teaching (53) China pirates

.
.
John :  Mr. Lam is Kelvin's students.  It happen in 2009.
Me: Ok.
___
.
Kelvin: I click a button and then the build-in camera of John's notebook will get hacked. 
Mr. Lam: I know. Yet, which part of his computer goes wrong?
Kelvin :  The RAM. Tomorrow,  you repeat my words.
Mr. Lam: How do I repeat your words ?
.
Kelvin : You say in the media, "The RAM of Lenovo notebook is funny.".
.
___
.
John: Mr. Lam didn't genuinely report the news.  He only repeat Kelvin's words. 
Me: A genuine news report should be, "Me (Mr. Lam) is Kelvin's students.  I learn how to hack the Lenovo notebook. ".

.
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Lam.
Kelvin : Please.  I told Mr. Lam that the RAM of John's notebook got hacked.  I didn't teach Mr. Lam how to hack the RAM.
Bradley : I don't care.  Kill him still. 
.
___
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that you only told Mr. Lam that the RAM of John's notebook got hacked.  However,  you didn't teach Mr. Lam how to hack the RAM.
.
Kelvin : I hope it's the best way to save Mr. Lam. 
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
.
Miuson : Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/john-biden-is-similar-to-xi-jinping.html?m=1 .I killed 370 people in China.  Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't 'touch' Kelvin's students, e.g. ,  Mr. Lam.  They are under my shelter. ".

Comments