learning and teaching (56) India explosion

.
.
John: Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_01920093938.html?m=1  . It explains the environment of massacre. 
Me: Ok.
John: Most massacre is due to military intention ( 60% ), profit making ( 30%) and mass surveillance (10%).
Me: Ok.
.
____
.
John: Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/07/httpswodewangzhishime_78.html?m=1  . The matter isn't over yet. 
.
__
.
Mr. Ho Chun-yan : Why do you only monitor the phone call of John's elder brother ? Here're 6 billions people in the world. 
.
Kelvin: Take a look. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_17.html?m=1 . Why did 800 people die in India? Because, "Akshay" has military intention and has an intention of mass surveillance.  
.
Mr. Ho Chun-yan: So?
.
Kelvin: So, I surveillance the phone call of John's elder brother only.  It's not mass surveillance.  I have no military intention.  Now, I teach you guys how to hack the telecom. It's safe.  You guys should thank me. 
.
Mr. Ho Chun-yan: Ok.
.
Kelvin: You guys repeat my words. 
.
Mr. Ho chun-yan: How do I repeat your words ?
.
Kelvin: You guys say to John's elder brother, "I dislike one guy. That guy is you.".
.
Mr. Ho chun-yan: If I say that, John's elder brother notice that he get hacked by me.
.
Kelvin: Ok. Make a change.  You guys say to John's elder brother, "I dislike one thing. Which thing? It's none of your business.". 
.
Mr. Ho chun-yan : Ok.
.
___
.
John: My elder brother isn't Kelvin's students.  He's the 3rd party. 
.
Me: Ok.
.
John: When Mr. Ho Chun-yan said to my elder brother, "I dislike one thing. Which thing? It's none of your business. ", my elder brother feel that Mr. Ho Chun-yan is crazy.
.
Me: Mr. Ho chun-yan shouldn't repeat Kelvin's words.  He should Genuinely report the news. 
.
John: A genuine news report should be,  "Me (Mr. Ho Chun-yan) is Kelvin's students.  I learn how to hack the telecom. ".
.
__
.
Me: Take a look. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_17.html?m=1 . In the case of Akshay,  you on behalf of him kill 800 people of India. In John's case,  why nobody die in Hong Kong ?
.
Miuson: Haven't you heard Mr. Ho Chun-yan said, "I dislike one guy.  That guy is you. ". 
.
Me: No, I didn't hear that. Instead, Mr. Ho Chun-yan said, "I dislike one thing.  Which thing? It's none of your business. ".
.
Miuson: Indeed, Mr. Ho Chun-yan mean, "I dislike one person.  That person is you.". 
.
Me: Ok. 
.
Miuson: If it's one guy, it's not a mass surveillance.  If it's not a mass surveillance,  it has no military intention.  If it's not serious, why should I on behalf of them kill 800 people of Hong Kong ?
.
___
.
John: After Kelvin infringe my privacy,  Miuson didn't on behalf of him kill the people of Hong Kong,  in the long run,  it's disastrous. 
.
Me: Why? 
.
John: Kelvin think wisely, "As long as it is not a mass surveillance, it has no military intention.  And then, nobody die.  So, I only infringe the privacy of John. ".  
.
Me: Only infringe the privacy of John?
.
John: Yes, Kelvin keep saying to the students surrounding him, " John is an example.  He is surveillanced by me.  It's educational. ".
.
Me: Educational ?
.
John: Yes, Kelvin use his index finger to point to my forehead and say to his students, "  You guys come close.  Look at John closely. Isn't it funny?".
.
Me: funny ?
.
John: Yes, if it's funny not serious,  it's minor case. If it's minor case, nobody will die.
.
Me: Funny therefore nobody die ?
.
John: Yes,.


Comments