learning and teaching (57) (the explosion of Belgium) 2016

https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/09/httpswodewangzhishime_35.html

.

Ref: https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/09/httpswodewangzhishime_87.html.
.
.
John: There're plenty hackers in America. Sadly, most of them are shits, trash and piss.
.
Me: OK.
.
John: The only hacker whom I respect most is .
Bradley.
.
Me: Why do you respect him?
.
John: After the explosion of Belgium ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings ), Bradley say in a high profile manner that the explosion is done by Islamic state. Let me ask you a question. What sort of organization is Islamic state?
.
Me: A religious group.
.
John stand up and hand clap and say,
.
John: Excellent. That mean, we are on behalf of the God . We are not on behalf of  any earthly man.
.
Me: True. An earthly man is vulgar. On the contrary, a heavenly God is sacred. 
.
John: Marvellous. It happen in the year of 2014.
.
.
Kelvin (an America's hacker): Look at this person. He is John's father. 
.
Miss Yu (a nurse from the public hospital of Hong Kong): So what?
.
Kelvin: I ask Doctor Yeung to use the poison to kill him later. You accompany Doctor Yeung.
.
Miss Yu (a nurse from the public hospital of Hong Kong):  It is the crime of murdering. I won't accompany Doctor Yeung.
.
Kelvin: Don't worry. It isn't you who kill John's father. It is Doctor Yeung who kill John's father. You just accompany Doctor Yeung.
.
Miss Yu: However, I am witness. I'm guilty too.
.
Kelvin: You're not guilty. 
.
Miss Yu: Why not?
.
Kelvin: You're just my representatives. Why are you guilty ?
.
Miss Yu: On behalf of you?
.
Kelvin: Why not?
.
.
John: Why did Doctor Yeung kill my father?
Miss Yu: Don't ask me. I'm not guilty. I'm just on behalf of Kelvin.
John: On behalf of Kelvin? Kelvin is just an earthly man. You should be on behalf of the heavenly God.
Miss Yu: I love to be on behalf of an earthly person. So What?
John: An earthly person is so vulgar. If you're on behalf of him, you're vulgar.
.
Miss Yu: I'm vulgar. So what?..
.
.
One day, Ivan is so angry. He pat on the desk top and say,
.
Ivan: Why do we say that the explosion of Belgium is done by Islamic state ?
Bradley: Because, Islamic state is a religious group.
Ivan: Excellent. That mean, we're on behalf of a sacred heavenly God. We're not on behalf of a vulgar earthly person.
Bradley: Good.
.
Ivan: However, Miss Yu say that she is on behalf of Kelvin. How do we handle her?
Bradley: Murder her.

Comments