learning and teaching (1) Utoeya Camp Killings

https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/07/httpswodewangzhishime_5.html?m=1
.
John: Take a look.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(hacker_group) .In 2003, Kelvin established a group called Anonymous.
Me: Ok.
John: At that time,  Kelvin swear, "We only commit crime on internet. We don't overstep the authority. ".
Me: OK.
John : However,  as times pass,  everything change. 
Me: Due to what?
John: Temptations. 
Me: How does it change?
.
John: One day of 2011, I was recharging the battery of my cellular phone. Suddenly, the battery explode.
Me: Who did that ?
John : Kelvin and Paul.
_______________
.
Kelvin: Miuson gave me a tool to hack power plant of Hong Kong.
Paul (a member of The group called Anonymous): Inducement.  Man. Isn't it?
Kelvin : Yes,  now, I press a button. The battery of John will explode.
.
Paul (Wondering):  However,  we promised, "We only commit crime on internet". We don't commit crime on electricity Grid.
Kelvin: Never mind.
Paul: If we do that, we overstep the authority.
Kelvin: Miuson means to Let us overstep the authority.
Paul: Are you sure?
Kelvin : I'm pretty sure. 
____________
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Paul.
Miuson : Why?
Bradley : The crime of Internet only cover Banking, world wide web, bourse, personal computer and cellular Phone. The electricity Grid isn't an internet. Kelvin and Paul overstep the authority.
Miuson : Let it be. 
Bradley : No, kill them. 
Miuson : They are so curious about how to hack the electricity Grid. 
Bradley : You love curious kids.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them. 
.
__
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill Kelvin and Paul.  They overstep the authority. ".
Kelvin : You gotta save us?
Miuson: Calm down. 
Kelvin : If you were me,  you couldn't calm down. Man.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,  
.
Miuson:  Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau_0866991381.html?m=1. I killed 70 kids of Utoeya Camp. Why ? I warned Bradley, " Don't touch my students, e.g., Kelvin and Paul. They are under my shelter. ".
Kelvin : However,  Bradley insist on, "Kill Kelvin and Paul. ".
Miuson : He dare not kill you guys. 

Comments